Blog Archive

Friday 5 February 2016

BWF Aftermath - recapping on the latest PPV Goldrush and hearing from our newest champions

BWF Aftermath



Welcome to our post show round up, I'm Terry Smith.
 last night saw some scintillating action in front of a packed arena as we presented Goldrush.

Joining us fresh from his triumph is the NEW World champion Magnum.
Magnum let me start by congrat...

Shut up little man, let the champ do the talking
I over came the odds in record time, Lex Stone you bum you had no chance in that match up.
Wilson your time is over and Lash you big dummy you better stay out of my way.

What to you make of the new number one contender Bart Au....

HA ha ha you make me sick, that pinprick is no match for me, I am going to pound him into paste.

shoves Terry Smith and patting the belt on his shoulder Magnum walks away


Well there you have it our new World champion.

We also so the Tag titles won by the Cartel over the team of Young and White.
Young and White walk in
They got lucky, little punks!
Those belts are ours and were gonna be coming for them.



pushing by they storm out

The final belt change of the night saw a fatal 4-way ladder match up for the TV title


Adam Awesome was perhaps the odds on favourite to reclaim his belt having been stripped of it when BWF came under new management and the reset was announced for all belts.

However it was the plucky Jimmy Gibson who overcame the odds and his own blood to tear down the title.


Jimmy had the following to say

I want to thank my fans for their support. I always knew I would win Gold and this is just the start.
I am so proud to be your BWF TV champion and I plan to defend the belt against all comers each week.

Interesting words there, it sounds like Jimmy won't be holding on the belt long if he sticks to his word.

The biggest upset of the night has to have come from the number one contender rumble, some giants of the sport competed and after a hard fought battle some how it was the plucky cruiserweight Bart Austin who not only claimed the victory but got the most eliminations to boot.

Can he prove everyone wrong again and take our new champion Magnum to the limit?
Only time will tell

Till next time this has been Terry Smith and you've been watching BWF aftermath


Next live BWF PPV event will be BWF Fight Club
Join us weekly for BWF on the road


No comments:

Post a Comment