Blog Archive

Monday 1 February 2016

Universe Rosters - Draft

Working on using all of the base wrestlers plus nearly all 100 CAW slots.

My currently proposed rosters are: (need to click on to expand)


Yellow are those CAW I still need to create
Orange is one I downloaded but am considering replacing with my own

LOW has the largest roster at 60 so to fit neatly is shown over two columns in the middle.
All four other main male rosters have 35 as the target number
currently 29 Divas/women

One option is to split LOW into two different promotions and increase their numbers to 35 as well, dropping the Women's Division.

Also considering adding announcers for my write ups here:

Teddy Windham

Tegan Merritt

Tennessee Williams

Terry Smith

Theo Curtis

Tony Dawson

Truth Martini

Vincent Parker

William Hayes

The eagle eyed among-st you will have identified these images as being from TEW 2013


Still trying to decide whether to go with mixed PPV's and same commentary teams or try and be more ambitious and make them all more independent

Obviously 6 shows and only 4 PPV slots mean I will have to do some combining!

thoughts?





No comments:

Post a Comment